1973 240Z Project
Perfect for 2.8L conversion or ???
- Perfectly straight body and frame
- Never hit or damaged
- Daily driver until 8/7/07
- Engine overheated badly, now it won't start
- 4 speed transmission, always shifts perfectly
- Tires are Dunlop D60 195/70R14, plenty of tread left
- Clean title, same owner last 10 years
- Paint is in bad condition, it needs a strip and repaint
- Smog check not required in California
The car is complete and quite fun to drive.
The car is located in Morgan Hill, California, which is 20 miles south
of San Jose.
- New Rotors and Pads
- New alternator and regulator
- New clutch master and slave
- Seats recently recovered
- Nice door panels
- Carburetors back-dated to 1971 round-tops
- Pertronix ignition
- Beautiful replacement dash included in sale (see below)
- Replacement rear bumper also included in sale (see below)
Replacement dash included in sale
Replacement rear bumper included in sale
- For more information call Jeff at 408-776-0230.
- Last Update: August 27, 2007