Companies using Ecometry/JDA Direct Commerce know that the application captures and generates a wealth of data. The challenge is to move, analyze and leverage that data to make better business decisions. Ecomedate meets this challenge!
Designed specifically for use with Ecometry/JDA Direct Commerce, Ecomedate combines the power of our Data Movement tools (DataBridger and Bridgeware) with a normalized database, and over 65 pre-built queries created by business intelligence experts and refined through years of client requests. The result is a powerful suite of tools that will simplify and empower your data management and business reporting.
Ecomedate presents real-time operational information to instantly display current business conditions in easy to read reports. The Ecomedate Analysis Suite will change the way you look at your business.
Ecomedate works by replicating Ecometry data into an Operational Data Store (ODS) optimized for access, integration and analysis. Maps are pre-built to normalize and document the tables to facilitate fast query creation and execution. Although prebuilt, the mappings are open, allowing modifications for tasks specific to your business.
Ecomedate includes over 65 pre-built queries designed with Hyperion but almost any open systems tool of your choice can be used to access the data in the ODS. Hyperion development tools and server environment software are included with Ecomedate, which provide a browser-based interface to reporting and scheduling features.
The Ecomedate ODS can be used to interface with a wide variety of data sources, analysis tools, extracts, websites and more. This architecture will decrease the load on Ecometry/JDA Direct Commerce, thereby improving overall performance.
Utilize the advanced reporting features of Ecomedate to make better business decisions.
Our analysis goes far beyond the basic reporting included with Ecometry / JDA Direct Commerce. We provide business intelligence refined through years of customer requests which cover all aspects of your business. Our reporting categories include:
View our report lists for an in-depth look at our reporting features, including sample screen shots and a list of pre-built reports.
Benefits of Ecomedate:
• Run reports at any time, without IT support
• Intuitive features with easy user interface
• Pre-built charts, graphs and pivot tables for easier data visualization
• Quickly see summarized results with access to details as needed
• Save time and make more informed decisions
• Fast implementation (usually within weeks) ensures quick results
• Reduces time spent on ad hoc and routine report requests
• Schedule and automatically publish results to individuals and groups
• Easy to customize to meet unusual requests, fully documented
• Open design can be accessed with development tools of your choice
• Taurus Software data movement technology
• Ecomedate mappings to de-code and normalize Ecometry data
• Hyperion for up to 25 named users
• Hyperion server environment
• Ecomedate Analysis Suite (Over 65 pre-built queries)
• Implementation and training services